Active Aqua 100 Reverse Osmosis System
The Active Aqua 100 Reverse Osmosis System is a three-stage reverse osmosis unit that’s perfect for freshwater applications.
Requiring at least 40 psi to operate, this unit comes with 1-micron sediment filtration, the market’s best high flow/high rejection TFC membrane, and a chlorine carbon block pre-filter.
The Active Aqua 100 Reverse Osmosis System is also incredibly user-friendly with its pressure gauge (160 psi) with markings to show when your system is running safely or unsafely and filter wrench with an easily replaceable cartridge.
This system effectively cleans 4.2 gallons of water per hour or 100 gallons per day!
Recent upgrades to this product:
- Now with pre-installed membranes!
- The sediment filters have been upgraded from 1 micron to 5 microns, increasing water flow and decreasing the chance of sediment buildup.
- All units thoroughly burst and leak tested by the manufacturer.
Included with this system:
- Shut-off valve
- Hose bib feed adaptor
- Sturdy aluminum mounting bracket
- Clear filter cartridge housings (10”)
This unit comes with a 1 year limited warranty and is made in the USA.